Listings View Window within App is Blank

I have just noticed the top bar. Maybe that was not corrupted, but only a know bug that affected also me. After some time it disappeared and everything was fine. But are you using GS 8 beta or still 7? I never saw that with previous GS 7.
Anyway good to hear that export worked fine, maybe that’s another proof that database was not corrupted but you only encountered that hateful top bar issue I talked about time ago…

Still using GS7. The older I get the slower I am to upgrade computers, applications, OSes, iPhones, iPads, etc.

Something weird was definitely happening, but when I went to the orders tab it still showed a picture of each item. Based on that I decided to export an item. Saw that it was a 12 MB file so assumed the photos and all were intact. Therefore I exported all and went this route. I did NOT expect all the listings to still be linked to the actual eBay listings. That was a very pleasant surprise.

Yes this is normal, but what’s strange was the top bar issue. I am still convinced that your database was not corrupted as I expected if you could do that… anyway I hope you maintained a copy of com.iwascoding folder before deleting it.

Not that it matters anymore, unless someone just so happens to want to do a deeper dive into the mystery problem(s), there was one other step I took before re-starting from a blank state. I removed all the pictured files from the User Library and then launched GS7. Program launched perfectly fine except for the fact that it had all the same problems as moments before. That is when I went with the export and clean DB approach. No idea why there were so many plist files.

48%20PM

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.