Looking for GarageSale 7 Testers

Does version 7 address the inability of version 6 to work when a web proxy is configured in Networking prefs?

And/or does it work with this property:

defaults write com.iwascoding.garagesale useCGIIwascodingUploadImageAdapter -bool YES

Because version 6 doesn’t work with that override anymore in 10.11.

Sorry, I cannot give you a general answer. Proxy settings are complicated and GarageSale 7 uses only Apple’s network code, which in theory should honor your proxy settings. The best way to find out is give it a try.

Add me to the GS 7 beta list and I’ll try it out.

I would be happy to help you. I have the 10.11.1

I’d love to give it a go. I’m on El Capitan. Thanks.

Hi, i like to test the version 7 GarageSale i work on the 10.11.1 El Captain on iMac
Thanks when you me invitation send

hello, I just bought garage sale 6 and would love to try garage sale 7. Can I get an invite please? thanks, I’m using El captain!

i hope i’m on the right place.

GS7 migrate the GS6 list without any problem but i can’t start any auction. Because he don’t take the Item description.
I’m on El Captain 10.11.1

Any idea how can i this manage ?.

Thanks

Yes, please send an invite.

Would love to test the new beta, please send me an invite.

Please sign me up! :smiley:

I would be very interested in testing version 7, especially since 6.9.7 won’t run on my system since I upgraded to El Captian 10.11.1. Is the offer still open?

I sent you an invitation. Nevertheless I’m interested why 6.9.7 won’t run. What are the symptoms?

I get no further than the icon bouncing in the dock for what seems like longer than usual, then the icon simple disappears and there is nothing. No error message, just back to a normal screen like nothing happened. It was working just fine until the last el capitan upgrade.

I got the invite for version 7, downloaded it and it started up fine. Wow does it look different! While it seems to have imported my data all right it seems to have changed many of my folders around and I am going to have to sort that out.

I deleted the MAS receipt in the library folder and 6.9.7 has started up finally but now says it is a "demo version”. sigh. I was not asked to enter a license number and even if I was I don’t have one to enter. I went thru some challenges with the program last November with the upgrade to 6.9 and who had my license number - your the apple store - did get the software running but never did end up with a license number. I have bought the software twice now, originally from the apple store and then again from you and it looks like I will be doing so again for version 7. sigh. I am guessing the smart play is to buy from you direct and not the app store correct?

Thanks,
Terri

GarageSale 7 won’t be available from the Mac App Store anymore. Long update time, unreasonable demands by Apple’s reviewers, no way to contact customers after reviews - the Mac App Store is just a nightmare for developers like us who have to adapt quickly the eBay changes.

I’d love to help test GarageSale 7. I was planning on posting an iPhone and iPad this weekend on eBay anyways.

Hi

Love GS6. I have the MAS version but have no issue with apps being non-MAS. I run El Cap on a MBP 13. If there are spaces, I would love to try a beta of GS7. I have used GS6 such a lot I am definitely in line for buying an upgrade. On the final release, will it be possible to upgrade from a MAS GS6 to a non-MAS GS7 and be able to delete the older version (I hate having older versions lying around, but won’t delete until the final release.

Many thanks in advance.

please send an invite.

I would really like to test this version to see if it eliminates the scheduler problems I experience.
David