Loving the New GS7

Just wanted to say how much I love what you’ve done with the new version. It is a lot of work dealing with eBay and users. I would never have that much patience.
If you run out of things to do :blush:, I would like to see a preference to automatically keep listings sorted. (option to choose ‘by state’ or ‘by title’)

Thanks for all your work
Steve

1 Like

Thanks for your request. It makes perfect sense. But since we are pretty close to the final 7.0 release, I’m afraid of opening another can of bugs by changing too much in GarageSale’s foundation. I added it to our ToDO list for the time after we got 7.0 out.

I was composing a new listing and when I scrolled thru the listing the
photos where very jerky. I had about 4 other apps open so I thought I would
close them to see if scrolling improves. Each app went into the beachball
mode after I hit Cmd. Q
Only thing I could do was to hold the power button and power off. (Force
quit menu would not come up)
I have attached console log. 3:27 PM seems to be when the trouble started.
This is the first time I have had this issue.
I am not lacking on memory or cpu speed. Not sure if GS7 was even the
issue, but I wanted to pass along just in case.

Thanks, Steve Elliott

Hey Ilja,

How about the ability to sort by date created ? Would be nice to easily locate the slow moving inventory for aggressive discounting.

When you get time of course !

So any new info on what new channels you might port to GS ? Not to make this a wishlist but besides the obvious one I am moving over to Bonanza as time allows. Far less evil than FeeBay.

PM
PDX
USA

GS6 Free for 2 weeks now…

Is the “Date Created”-field request for the listings, or the inventory section?

We didn’t have time so far to make a decision. Hopefully we find a minute or two once we have 7.0 final out. It’s also possible that we do the synching first, and postpone additional channels. (You can’t make everybody happy at the same time.)

Beta 46 (and earlier version) had a memory leak. The next beta version will fix it, but there could be more we haven’t identified yet.

For me it would be for the Listings.

So any new info on what new channels you might port to GS ?
We didn’t have time so far to make a decision. Hopefully we find a minute or two once we have 7.0 final out. It’s also possible that we do the synching first, and postpone additional channels. (You can’t make everybody happy at the same time.)

Understandable. Just glad to know there will be options.

Thanks,
PM