Maintenance of our Image Server

Dear GarageSale Users,

we have to do some maintenance on our image server. The image upload may not be available but the already uploaded images should be.

The maintenance work should be finished in approximately 1-2 hours.

If you still encounter any issues after this time, please let me know.

Thanks,
Paul

1 Like

Dear GarageSale Users,

all services should be up and running again. Please let me know if you encounter any issues.

Thanks,
Paul

1 Like

I think yesterday’s image server problem is back - I cannot list new items or revise existing listings on eBay as the image server error message has returned.

I have also checked some of my current ebay listings and the image server problem is affecting these, with images missing, etc.

Is this likely to be sorted out soon, as it is starting to become a serious problem.

Thanks very much for your help.

Hi,

don’t see any issues here. Can you send me the exact error message and the URL to a missing image?

Thanks,
Paul

Hi Paul,

I’ve attached the error message screenshot from a listing I am trying to start.
Also, Here is the link to one of my ebay listings that isn’t displaying images:

eBay item number:204116314428

Just let me know if you need more information. Thanks.

Best wishes,

Steven

Hi,

all images showing up fine here. And a test-upload works, too.

It seems that your DNS-server/router did not update the new IP for the image server. Can you please try to restart your internet connection? Maybe you Mac does cache the IP, too (so please reboot if the issue still remains).

But as the old server is still running and serving images, the images should show up fine with the old IP, too (at least for the next couple of days).

Regards,
Paul

Thanks Paul, that seems to have done it. I restarted the router and the problem seems to have been resolved. Images all displaying properly again.

Thanks again for your help and excellent advice.

Best wishes,
Steven

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.