Missing Account Token

Hi,

I’m unable to upload my listing as Garage Sale that I am “Missing Account token” and “GarageSale cannot process listing, because there’s no account token.”

Thank you for your assistance.

JP

Which version of GarageSale do you have installed? (Just select ‘About GarageSale’ from the ‘GarageSale’ menu in GarageSale.)

It might already help to just refresh your eBay access token in the GarageSale preferences > Accounts:
https://manual.iwascoding.com/gs8/en/GarageSale_Preferences-Accounts.html

If this won’t help, it might be required to renew the eBay token completely:
Remove your eBay account from the GarageSale preferences > Accounts, restart your Mac and then re-add your eBay account.

Hope this helps,
Kristian

Hi,

I have GarageSale version 8.3.5 (1281) running on Mac OS 11.2.3 (most current build).

I have refreshed the eBay access token. I have renewed it. I have also removed and readied the access token.

During all of these instances I have restarted my computer.

No success. GarageSale is still listing the same issue.

JP

Maybe this is an issue with macOS’ Keychain.

Please give this a try:

1. Quit GarageSale if running.
  2. Open the macOS “Keychain Access” application and enter “GarageSale eBay Account” in the search field. (If you don’t find anything try it with “ebay token”.)
  3. Right-click on the eBay account token in the Keychain and select “Delete”.
  4. If done, restart your Mac, start GarageSale and add/refresh your eBay access tokens in the GarageSale preferences > Accounts.

Regards, Kristian

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.