No catalog information available (GS6)

Hello. My apologies in advance if this issue has been discussed before. It seems that recently every time I try to add or change the product detail I keep getting a message “No catalog information available”. This happens on existing and new templates. Below is a screenshot of the issue.

Any ideas what might be causing this? Thank you

It seems that the selected category does not support eBay’s product catalog.
It might help to update the eBay category data (in the GarageSale preferences > Categories) or to try it with another category.

Giving GarageSale 7 a try is an option, too :slight_smile:
http://www.iwascoding.com/GarageSale/

Regards, Kristian

Thank you for the quick response. I have tried updating the ebay categories and different products and I’m still having the same issue. I will try gs7 and see if there is any difference.

Just an update on this:

Using GS6 updating the categories did not resolve the issue I mentioned above. These categories are indeed catalog-enabled as I have used them in the past with no issue.

Upgrading to GS7 seems to have resolved this problem. I used the same category listed above and it allowed me to search and select the product without any issue.

It seems GS6 (for some reason) is not able to pull that information any more. Upgrading to GS7 seems to correct this.

Thanks