No imageURL for galleryImage in item

Using GarageSale Version 7.0.13 (827), macOS Version 10.12.6 (16G1212)

Here is GarageSale Console output after running for most of the day. I am getting many messages like the following:
Feb 27 10:06:09 Neal-Trautmans-iMac-Computer GarageSale[14547]: No imageURL for galleryImage in item: Lot of 3 Trainworx 2804 01 02 04, 86’ Auto Parts Hi Cube Box Car, CB&Q, N Scale

Not sure what this means as All of these listings DO have a “Gallery Image” file selected… I THINK I did ReList most, but not all, of these items throughout the day at the times printed in the Console Output. When would this warning be output?? See photo.

No imageURL for galleryImage in item.txt (38.3 KB)

Are the listings you are seeing the error message for already live on eBay? Do you appear correctly there?

Yes, Most ARE live on eBay, and the Gallery Images ARE correct, and the listings appear correct. I re-listed them earlier today. I have one that is an Ended listing, and it also DOES have the Gallery Image actually set, the orange icon shows that!

See “No imageURL for galleryImage in item” Movie in your DropBox. Shows listings and Console output in the background. These particular listings are Ended, but happens on Live listings also. And they DO have gallery images. The Console output happens when clicking on a listing…

Shows listings and Console output in the background. These particular listings are Ended, but happens on Live listings also. And they DO have gallery images. The Console output happens when clicking on a listing…

OK, let’s try an Animated GIF… In order to get the size small enough, the quality is lacking… But, you should be able to get the idea…

No imageURL for galleryImage in item 2

Okay, I found that log message in our code. GarageSale complains that it doesn’t have an URL for you gallery image while compiling a Verify request for your listing. This is completely normal, as it doesn’t have uploaded your images yet. I’ll change the log level for that message so you don’t see anymore…

This has been Fixed in GarageSale Version 7.0.14b1 (829). Thank You!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.