Ordering of Smart Groups

I love the Smart Groups now that GS is running at full speed for me.
I do find it hard to easily select a Smart Group now that I have over 30 of them and they are initially unsorted.

I know I can manually order them by moving them but it it would be nice to do so automatically. Secondly, the more I add the less useful the HOME button becomes as my Listings are almost scrolled off the screen.

Would it be possible to put the Smart Groups IN a Group that could be minimised and maximised as required. Maybe sorted as well?

David

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

You can sort the CONTENT of an smart group but you can’t sort your list of smart groups in the SAMRT GROUPS section. For now you need to sort/move them manually. If you have a large list of smart groups that can get a bit challenging, I can imagine.

It’s not clear to me what you mean with “HOME button”, unfortuantely. Can you be more specific? You can hide/show the smart section, did you notice that already?

Putting a smart group INSIDE a group is not possible at the moment and I assume that this has technical reason.

Regards, Kristian