Payments - where is eBay Payments?

It’s been a while since I consistently used GS, but I am looking forward to fall/winter listings and its time to dust off some old issues.

I have been struggling with the Payment options since eBay ended its partnership with Paypal. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to add eBay Payments to the list of options in the pick list. With none of the others selected I get an error message.

I opted out of Business Profiles, largely because I have templates in GS that I use for my different items.

Screen Shot 2022-09-11 at 10.20.13 AM

So far there’s no “managed payment” options offered by eBay in their API. That’s why there’s no way for us to implement such an option in GarageSale.

However, it should be no problem to use ebay Managed Payments with GarageSale. Under certain circumstances it might be that GarageSale requires you to select at least one payment method. You then have to select any of the available options, e.g. PayPal. On listing start eBay will ignore these settings and return a warning (which you can ignore and start the listing anyway).

The uploaded listing will use ebay’s Managed Payments automatically.

Hope this helps,
Kristian

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.