Photo Order is Incorrect on GarageSale 7

Previous issue that has popped up in GarageSale 6 and Early GarageSale 7 is now popping up again.

Pretty basic: Images dragged from any outside source (Photos, Mail Program, Etc) are going out of order when placed into a listing. Using the Preview Mode and Editor Mode causes this issue. Hassle issue where I have to resort all of the images to their desired order

Any update as to whats causing this again or when a possible patch is coming as Im sure others are experiencing this issue

Hi Anthony,

Please let us know which version of GarageSale 7 you have installed. (Just select ‘About GarageSale’ from the ‘GarageSale’ menu in GarageSale.)

Can you reproduce this issue or does it happen sporadically? I am asking beacuse I’ve never experienced this issue.
Also, can you desrcibe “out of order” more specific? What happens exactly ?

Regards, Kristian

Sorry, in many cases (especially when using Photos), there’s not much we can do. Some applications just put the images in the right order into the drag.

Using Version 7.0.7 (795)
Prior to yesterday there was no issue with dragging and dropping images from PHOTOS or MAIL applications as the image order was maintained and correct.

Now, suddenly the images will be randomized upon dragging and dropping, going out of the order that the photos were taken and stored in said applications (Mac Applications: “PHOTOS” and “MAIL”)

This issue happens 100% of the time and the only solution is to use Garagesale’s media importer but that can delay the process.

Hoping this is a temporsry glitch?

Are you saying the drag and drop behavior changed from GS 7.0.6 to 7.0.7? Did you made any other change the day before submitting your last post, e.g. updating your macOS version?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.