Photos not displaying in some templates' bodies

I do not know how long this has been going on, but I have noticed that some of my listings only have placeholders for the photos down in the body of the templates. It is like that in GarageSale’s Live view and on eBay’a site. The photos show up fine in the eBay photo area at the top. Here is a sample listing 252361594389.

I just noticed that if I revise the listings for anything, the photos start showing up again. I wonder if this has something to do with GTC listings and updating to 7.0.9 as it seems to be affecting older listings and they do not get updated as they are GTC.

I am on High Sierra 10.13 and running GarageSale 7.0.9 (811)

Hi CAL,

I had a look at your listing. You’re right, some (but not all) of your photos in the item description are missing. They are hosted by the eBay image service and it seems they are no longer available there.

Could it be that you relisted the listings through the eBay website in the past?
If not, is this a listing that you “imported from My eBay”?

Regards, Kristian

Hi Kristian,

Thank you for the quick reply. I do not know what is going on, but it appears to be with listings older than a couple of months. I do all of my listings GTC, so they renew automatically on eBay. If I revise the listing through GarageSale, even without making any changes, the photos show up. Is there a quick way to revise all of them?

Sincerely, CAL

It’s strange that the images disappear. I am a bit clueless here.

Yes, you can select multiple listings at once and then invoke the revise command from the “More” button in the toolbar.

Regards, Kristian

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.