Possible to Reuse Images on GS's End?

Is it possible to have GarageSale relist items using the images already uploaded?

I get an incredible amount of image upload errors, and this would sure help efficiency.

Hi,

no, there is no way. We delete the images on the server after a certain amount of days no matter what.

Can you tell me where you are located? Maybe Australia?

Thanks,
Paul

I have the same problem. Until some months ago, there were no more then a few listings that were not relisted for problem with image upload, at this time no less than 40-50 listing every relistings fail for this matter…

1 Like

Why did you ask Michelle if she is in Australia? Is there a problem with Ebay Australia and GS?
David

1 Like

I don’t think I could get any further from Australia than I am. I’m in far northern Maine, or as my daughter used to say, “About 2 blocks from the North Pole.”

i am in Perth - or about 2 blocks away from the south pole.

1 Like

Hi,

the reason why I was asking about Australia was that the internet connectivity from Australia to Germany is very poor. That can cause the many issues when uploading to our image servers.

I can not see any errors here on our servers, so the issue is between the server and you. And because there are many routers and switches involved in the connection between Australia and Germany we can not tell where exactly the issue come from.

Thanks,
Paul

Yesterday afternoon I had again this problem, about 50 listings were relisted and 34 are still expired because of some problem with image server. Look…

I am in Italy, about 2 blocks from you :grin:… as told before, this problem is quite new, some months ago I had this error for just a few listings…

Just to complete the discussion (as far as my question), I do not experience any upload issues. I must have one of the better Australian connections.
David

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.