Preview in browser shows listing on other eBay website

I listed an item on ebay.de (shipping destination is “worldwide”).
“Preview in browser” shows it on ebay.co.uk instead of ebay.de

I suspect that is because in my GS preferences new listings are set to ebay.co.uk.

Is there a way to have the “preview in browser” show the item on the website where it is listed initially?

Thanks in advance,
Peter

I am not 100% sure but this might have to do with your browser. If you open ebay.de in your browser (Safari) and log-in there, does GarageSale show your listing on eBay.de after restarting GarageSale?

Regards, Kristian

Thanks Kristian. Still the same (showing on eBay UK), also after clearing Safari cache.
Perhaps not related, but it could be an eBay quirk. For example they unwantedly auto-translate listings on other eBay sites, and for years still haven’t fixed their bug that the eBay site can suddenly change when you want to answer someones message.

Under Preferences > eBay > New Listings in GarageSale, is you default site set to eBay.de or eBay.co.uk?

Default site is set to eBay.co.uk. However when I changed the new listing preference to eBay.de, that listing still in the browser shows on ebay.co.uk.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.