Problem in shipping, payment etc

Hi there,
i have problem with the shipping and the Payment method.

I turned out the stupid ebay profiles but when i do it say me garage sales i have to make a profiles ??
I use it the profiles in the garagesales, tell me ebay you can’t use it ?
This problem issue i get in the payment und return policy too.

I get this problem from beginning 7.0 GarageSales now is he same problem no solving on 7.0.13 i use it on high sierra 10.13.4

I like to get a solution otherwise i have to take a other apps because just trouble all the time lots off Futura get you in this app but half of them don’t work.

Also interesting you use design templates from the beginning on like 2.0 something like that maybe could be a good solution to change some design forms because they are just bad and old .
Only new design you get in design store but also lot off junks ( independence day ) outside usa is nothing no one need it.
also the theme choice is a little for kids , t-shirt usa a gold frame luxury ? sorry that is just bad.

so okay i waiting now for the answer what can i do with this problem

Hi luximex,

true, some of the designs are a bit rusty and could need an update.

Could you post screenshots of these errors so we can see what you see?
Taking screenshots is done easily:
Press Command-Shift-4 on your keyboard simultaneously, then select an area with the cursor. It will be saved as an image file on your desktop. Just send me the image file by adding it to the answering mail.

Regards, Kristian

How about letting users design and submit new themes to be downloaded? Free or premium would not matter to me. Just would like a wider variety of themes.

1 Like

Same problem here, if I dont use supplied shipping and reutrn policy profiles, Garagesale will not allow me to list. My listings have to have worldwide as an international shipping option, when a shipping profile is selected, I still have to manually edit my listings to be seen worldwide despite having previously selected it before listing on garagesale. Sort it out guys its slowing me down beyond belief, I do not want to use a preloaded shipping profile and return policy, I will do that on my own behalf!

hello kristian,

here some picture for the shipping and payment issues.

It seems you have selected a business profile for “Returns”.
If you do so, due to eBay rules you have to select a profile for “shipping” and “payments”, too or don’t use a profile for “returns”.

So in short you have to use the business policy for all options (shipping, returns, payment) or don’t use them at all.

Hope this helps,
Kristian

I agree, you really need to update the very old templates. Remove the poor ones as it becomes difficult to go through so many that are not usefull to find the few that are. I also hate eBays new seller profiles, I understand what they want to do so that there is more uniformity and buyers won’t get confused, but sellers are getting confused.

Also tired of every single listing shows that there is Active Content…I have a feeling it has to do with GS and possibly these old templates.

Nope, GarageSale 7* and all GS7 designs* are eBay compliant and don’t use active content.
Feel free to post a link to one of the listings on eBay that uses active content and I’ll have a look at it.

Regards, Kristian

* GarageSale 7.0.9 and higher

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.