Questions about Store Properties SIdebar

Hi there…
I finally downloaded a pro template and started to add shipping, payment and refund information. 1. Problem I’m having is they are written in sentences with full returns, but only show up as a continuous text paragraph.
2. Can I change the order of the labels?
Thanks!
GarageSale 6.9.8

Never mind. Bad response.

Thanks Michelle
I notice the pro templates don’t actually show more than one text block, so maybe can’t be done?

Shift+Return would be a “soft return” which is taking out the carriage return or paragraph. Is that why you removed your answer :slight_smile:

I tried putting it back into Word, removing the formatting and tried it both: hard and soft returns. So far, same diff.

I just added a bullet between each sentence - it looks ok - better than a chunk of text at the bottom. I llke using images in pairs, and anything that comes after the top two doesn’t show up 'til after that text, so this is waaaaay better.

Thanks again!

1 Like

You’re referring to the “info boxes”. You can format the text using basic HTML tags. See the here for examples (it refers to image captions in GarageSale 7 but works the same for info boxes):
https://manual.iwascoding.com/gs7/en/Listings_Section-Designing_Listings.html#image-captions

You can’t change the order of the info boxes. What you could do instead is “re-order” them by changing the info box titles.

Regards, Kristian

1 Like

Yes, it is.

I got so excited about having an answer instead of a billion questions, I didn’t check first to see if this common solution worked in GS7. It works in many other apps and social media.

Sorry.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.