Relisting listings are not triggering since late November

Relisting listings are not triggering since late November. I have noticed that not all the listings I have set to relist are actually triggering. All settings and clock boxes are clicked. It seems to have started around November 28. Those are the oldest listings I have. According to the time and date there were 4 that should have relisted today while I was using my computer so it was definitely awake. Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 9.55.50 PM Any ideas on a change made in late October that would be effecting them? I have 19 that are set to relist in the next 5 hours so I will report back tomorrow if they go or not.

@kristian, @ilja. None of the 19 set to restart overnight actually restarted. Something has happened to the restart setting feature of GS. The original listings started on nov 5 with the original dates are still running.

Does it work if you start a listing manually? If not there might be an issue with our eBay token, that’s why I am asking.

Regards, Kristian

“Does it work if you start a listing manually?” You mean end it manually and click restart?

I mean just starting a new listing to check if there’s everything fine with your token.
Another way to check this is to open the “Import from My eBay” panel. No need to download/import a listing there. Just check if it does list/load your listings in the table at the top.

Regards, Kristian

I think I found it. Notice no date is set for restart. After i uncheck it and recheck it a date is assigned. 00351925 Invoice copy.pdf (145.8 KB)

Yes. My token ok. I manually restart some yesterday

Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 8.40.18 AM
I can easily fix it using a smart group I have with all the “set to relist” listings but there is a quirk in the system that didn’t set a new relist date. Notice that all 800 listings set to restart say “CANCEL DATE: Available After Start”. The date is assigned if I uncheck and recheck the box.Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 8.46.57 AM

Automatic auction relists run fine. The problem lies with the cancel and relist feature.

Unchecking the box and rechecking the box assigns a cancel date. I did one 1 hour ago and it canceled and restarted. Should I do all of them and see if it is fixed next month or wait for a program fix?

Overnight 22 cancelled and relisted after I unchecked and rechecked the cancel box. They all relisted fine but the new listing has not assigned a new cancel date. That problem will go forward to next month unless I refresh the cancel checkbox. I tried 1 listing and then the cancel date was assigned.

I refreshed all the cancel checkboxes so they are cancelling and relisting fine. ALL the new ones created by the relisting have the check box to cancel checked but there is no date available for the next round of cancelling. A glitch somewhere.

Items are being relisted but the new listings created have no new cancel date assigned. The “cancel date” says “available after start”. Still not quite right. If I refresh the checkbox the new cancel date gets assigned.

I withdraw my complaint on this new behavior. I have grown to like that the new listing won’t automatically cancel and relist. I have gotten to like the fact that I can pick and choose which listings get canceled after being relisted. Now I can wait 30, 60, or 90 days to do the cancel and relist. I just bulk edit uncheck and check the box which assigns the new date. In the past it would automatically assign the new cancel date which I think is too often. If there are multiple items in a listing I then can easily wait to cancel since sales triggers ebay to keep showing the listings in searches.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.