Returns info stays the same when closed as profiles are changed

The “Returns” info stays the same no matter what changes are made to “Returns profile” when the pane is closed but uploads correct to ebay. GS 8.4.1

Screen Shot 2022-01-26 at 12.55.22 PM

Not sure if I got this correctly. Are you referring to the greyed-out return options staying unchanged when you cange the Return Profile? Or are you saying that changing the Return Profile and then revising the listing does not have any effect on the live listing on eBay?

Regards, Kristian

Screen Shot 2022-01-27 at 8.02.57 AM
Trying to reproduce this behavior. If I edit payment, shipping and returns, “payment, shipping” change but not “Returns” UNLESS I make a change to "payment, or shipping " again. Once listing is uploaded to ebay then the “returns” displays correct.

I think I understand the bug, which is that the name of the selected returns profile is not always shown or immediately updated in the Preview section, but it is updated fine in the Inspector. Did I get this right?

Yes. It doesn’t update immediately in the listing. It does change after listing on ebay or if a change is made AFTERWARDS to payment or shipping. It stays the same no matter what changes are made to the “Returns” drop down lists.

thanks for the awesome information.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.