Sales reports showing unsold listings, can they be filtered out?

Please forgive me, but I’ve read the online manual and searched the forums but couldn’t find anything addressing this issue. When I generate a sales report in GS 7.0.16, say for all of 2018, it includes items that were listed multiple times but did not sell –– even if the item eventually did sell. In other words, it’s showing every listing I made in 2018 whether the item sold or not. Some were listed many multiple times before they sold. It makes the report very large with a lot of wasted space.

Is there a way the report can be filtered to show only sold items? Sorry if this is obvious, I sure can’t find how to do it properly.

I would like to know the same thing. I have been exporting to an Excel sheet, sorting by sales and then deleting the unsold. Hoping there is a better way.

Thanks for the tip, I hadn’t thought of that, but it would certainly be easier not to have to go through all those steps.

One thing I realized is that some people probably pay listing fees if they go over 50 listings per month and don’t have an eBay store account, so they might want to have the report show fees they paid. However, I’ve never gone over the 50 per month yet, and eBay often sends notices letting me add another 200 if I want to with no fees, so I doubt I’ll ever have to pay any.

I guess if there is no official response to this, I’ll add it as a feature request.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.