Scheduler will not load auctions!

Genericebayoperation

This is the message that the Activity Viewer shows when I try to load via the Scheduler, cannot start auction listings unless I choose the manual option.

Help?

Nigel.

Hi Nigel,

there’s no screenshot attached to your post. What does the Activity Viewer say?

However, which version of GarageSale do you have installed?
What error message do you get when you verify the auction template in question?

Regards, Kristian

Cannot get a screenshot because the message appears just once for a second or so.

I think I have the latest version of GarageSale 6.8 (586).

Strangely, when I verified the Group of 44 listings, the verify box appeared four times, simultaneously.

Am listing manually at 2 minute intervals, wasting time.

Regards, Nigel.

Hi Nigel,

if you have Mac OS X 10.9 or higher installed, please download GarageSale 6.9.7.

Regards, Kristian

Thanks, I’ll give it a go, Nigel.

Will add that I used El Capitan & GS Scheduler last week with no problems, Nigel.

Kristian,

Is 6.9.7 an update or a New Download at £29.99?

Nigel.

Hi Nigel,

GarageSale 6.9.7 is a free update for all owners of a GarageSale 6 license.

Regards, Kristian

Hi Kristian,

When I checked on my GS 6.8, It told me that I had the latest version and that no update was available.

Thus, I followed the link from your site to download 6.9. However, Apple have charged me £29.99 as a new customer.
Please give this matter your immediate attention since I have a fully-paid licence for GS (have been using your software since 2005).

I would like a full refund as soon as possible.

Regards, Nigel.

P. S. - Even with 6.9 I have still been experiencing crashes & glitches.

There was a bug in older versions of GarageSale, that broke the auto-update feature when running OS 10.10 or later. In that case, you would need to download the update manually.

Sorry, it seems you followed the wrong link. Instead of downloading the update, you bought the software again through the Mac App Store.

Please request a refund from Apple for your recent purchase. Because of Apple’s policy, software vendors cannot issue refunds. Here is a guide that explains the refund process:

Once the refund is granted, please use the GarageSale version from this link:

http://downloads.iwascoding.com/downloads/GarageSale_6.9.7.dmg

Apple state that this purchase is ineligible for a refund.

Please help!

Nigel.

Ilja,

I have telephoned Dublin and Apple have authorised the refund.

Cheers,

Nigel.

Ilja,

Last week I wrote to Kristian but have not received a response.

Version 6.9 is up and running but has lost my GTC subscription which I renewed for 12 months on 21st September 2015.

Please re-install my GTC, I cannot list further Store items.

Nigel.

Hi Nigel,

I replied to your support request on 10/23/2015 09:29.
I am sorry to hear that you didn’t receive my mail. You might want to check your mail spam folder - maybe it’s hidden there.

However, I’ll re-send my last answer.

Regards, Kristian

Hi Kristian,

I can only assume that my 6.9 Licence is up and running, I have tried but there is nowhere for me to enter the
registration number.

Yes, we are talking about a GS Version from the GS website. This is most awkward because I have been unable
to list any B-I-N items.

Please can you solve my problem.

Regards,

Nigel.

P.S. - Your emails are no longer finishing in my Spam folder!

On 29 Oct 2015, at 07:00, GarageSale Support GarageSale@iwascoding.com wrote:

Hi Nigel Martin,

Thank you for your request.

Where do I enter my Licence number to test if GS is registered on my Mac?

→ Check if you can select “Enter License Code” from the GarageSale menu.
You can also check the “About GarageSale” panel (in the GarageSale menu, too).
However, we’re talking about the GarageSale version from the GarageSale website, are we?

Finally, sorry but your last email was in my spam folder.

→ Glad to hear you found it. It would be nice if you could mention this in your post in the user forum. Thank you!

Best Regards,
Kristian

Your GarageSale Team

Kristian Zieger

iwascoding GmbH
Weserstr 18, 10247 Berlin
HRB 97269 B Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg
Geschäftsführer: Paul Hecker, Ilja Iwas

Hi Kristian / Ilja,

My GTC remains wiped and I cannot list any store items.

I object to paying for another 12 months since my last annual renewal was in September 2015.

I cannot enter my Licence number anywhere into GS 6.9 thus am unable to list Store items.

Can you please issue a credit note to enable me to purchase further GTC from Apple Store?

Nigel Martin.

Hi Nigel,

if you open the “GarageSale” menu, do you find an “Enter License Code…” command there?

Regards, Kristian

No - there is option to “Enter Licence Code”.

GS 6.9 is up and running for auction listings but I have no GTC for store items.

Nigel.

So you’re using the GarageSale version from the Mac App Store, not the one from the GarageSale website.
In the MAS version you can’t activate the GTC option purchased from inside the website version of GarageSale.
If you’re using the MAS version you have to purchase the GTC option there.

However, you shouldn’t use the MAS version of GarageSale because you returned it/got a refund, didn’t you? See Ilja’s post above: “I have telephoned Dublin and Apple have authorised the refund.”

Why not downloading GarageSale from the GarageSale website and entering your GarageSale license? You can then (re)activate the GTC option as explained in my answering mails in the support.

Regards, Kristian

Hi,

Have download GS6.9 from GarageSale website; however, your software still will not recognise my licence number.

Nigel.