Search field popup menu save state and Ignore Deleted Listings

Using GarageSale Version 7.0.13 (827), macOS Version 10.12.6 (16G1212)

Save the state of the menu items, namely that “Title” is selected, in the Search field popup menu when Quit and Open GarageSale app.

Add checkmark option to ignore items in the Trash “Deleted Listings” folder to the Search field popup menu, “Ignore Deleted Listings”.

Search field popup menu save state and Ignore Deleted Listings

I agree. These would be nice additions to the code.

Steve

With GS 7.0.14b1, at least the selected field should now be saved in the Preferences. I put your request for an option to include items in the trash on our to do list.

Yes, This has been Fixed in GarageSale Version 7.0.14b1 (829). Thank You!

My request is actually to “IGNORE”, since it already DOES Include, items in the Trash “Deleted Listings” folder. Search field popup menu, “√Ignore Deleted Listings”.

This is since every time I re-list an item, another listing is added to the Trash, “Deleted Listings” Group. So, when I search for a “running”, or “ended” listing I also get the many listings that are in the Trash.

We’ll implement this an toggle option, so you can check or uncheck to match the behaviour you want.

Can you also save the state of the Search field “Show exact matches only” (Search Fields and “Sort results alphabetically” are already saved) popup menu items, when Quit and Re-Open GarageSale app. Thanx!

Search field popup menu save state and Ignore Deleted Listings 2

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.