Suggestion for shipping orders

Hi,

I’m a registered user, name is Paolo Gramigna.

I’m shipping my orders using DHL, and DHL is requiring a telephone number from the buyer to be indicated on the shipping label.

That telephone number is available in the Order Details of eBay, but it does not appear on the Order Details page in GarageSale; so, I must go to eBay to find it, unless I’m missing something.

I suggest you, in that case, to add this possibility, by recovering that number and displaying it on the Orders page.

I’ll also appreciate the possibility to send an automated email, thanking the buyer for the order; and another, after a while, soliciting the feedback from the buyer.

Please accept my compliments, your software is very good!

Paolo

Hi Paolo (se vuoi c’è anche una sezione in italiano del forum), I have been saying that we do need this info for couriers and finally in the new version of the app (version 8, still in beta period) there will be the phone number showed in the order section. At this moment the 8 version is not ufficiale yet and in Garagesale 7 there is not the phone number.
Concerning the automated email, yes that would be useful as well, until now the only way to send these info is clicking the mail button in order section and send a pre filled template (under finestra > mostra modelli messaggio). There you can create your own message so that you can just click on the icon of the mail, choose the template you want to send and send it to the buyer.
If you want any further info or better explanations, maybe it will be best if I explain it directly in Italian than English :laughing: not my best skill this one…

Have a nice day
Federico

Ciao Federico,
Grazie, molto utile. Non avevo mai fatto caso al bottone email, colpa mia.
Come si fa ad accedere al forum in Italiano?
Sai io sono praticamente bilingue, per cui non ci faccio caso, ma magari è meglio se vedo cosa c’è nel forum Italiano, almeno parla di ebay.it!
grazie,
Paolo

Ciao Paolo,
non c’è di che! Il forum italiano si può selezionare quando crei la discussione dalla casella a comparsa che trovi in alto a destra nell’editor di testo, altrimenti dalla home del forum cliccando sulla casella “all categories” che vedi in alto a sinistra. Attualmente ci sono poche discussioni, anche perché probabilmente tutti gli italiani scrivono in inglese essendo l’applicazione estera. Certo mi diventa molto più semplice rispondere in italiano non essendo io un gran bilingue…
In ogni modo, se hai altri dubbi sulla funzione email (o altro) chiedimi pure, la utilizzo tutti i giorni e la trovo molto comoda!
Spero di esserti stato d’aiuto.

Buona serata
Federico

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.