Template within template

OK I did it! I accidentally wrote over an existing listing without duplicating first and started to list. I caught my mistake and cancelled the list, but somehow I now have a template within a template and cant figure out how to remove the extra template so I can list and then import the original listing back into GS. I had done this once before, but for the life of me, I can’t remember how I fixed it. Hoping someone knows.

Can you post a screenshot (press cmd-shift-4) of that template within template thing?

Ilja,

Thank you for the quick response. For some reason I could not post the screenshot on the forum, so email it is. I am aware of the shipping auction issues and know how to fix that, so no worries. I did however import the original listing back into GS, but for some reason the icon is not blue indicating it is active and it is showing as active in my ebay listings. Instead I have the grey dotted line around the icon. I know I have fixed this issue before, just can’t remember how I did it.

Screen Shot 2019-09-27 at 1.08.27 PM.png
Shelly Ross

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

I finally figured out how to fix the template. I clicked right next to the edge of the second title in the body of the template and hit delete. Now everything looks normal again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.