Tracking sales started directly on eBay

I started a couple of sales directly on eBay and I would like to track them with GarageSale. I am able to import them to templates, but I can’t figure out how to add tehm to “My Auctions” so that I can see bids/watchers/etc.

I thought I had been able to do this in the past, but I can’t seem to find the option now.

Thanks for any help!
Chris

Hi Chris,

as long as you have “show auctions from My eBay” enabled in the GarageSale preferences>Tracking, GarageSale should show your auctions automatically.
Maybe downloading auction states (Auction menu) helps, too.

Regards, Kristian

Hi and thanks for the suggestion.

I do have “show auctions from My eBay” checked. I also unchecked it and rechecked it, and I re-downloaded the auction states.

Still not working. I am only seeing the auctions that I started in Garage Sale in the My Auctions section of the left nav.

If there are any other suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks!
Chris

Hi Chris,

imported auctions appear in the “imported from My eBay” folder in the AUCTIONS section. You might want to check this folder first.

Other things you could try:
• Refresh your eBay token
• click “forget deleted auctions” in the GarageSale preferences>Tracking (maybe you have removed the auctions earlier from GarageSale?)
• Force-update the auction states. To do so hold down the alt key (option key), then click on the Auction menu and select “Redownload auction states…”.

Regards, Kristian