Tracking the 50 listing limit?

Two part question:

1. Does the 50 listing limit in GS8 reset on the first of every month, or is it based on the date I purchased the upgrade?

2. Is there a way to see how many listings I’ve created in GS 8 during the current listing period?

Basically I would like to be able to track how close I am to exceeding the 50 listing limit each month within the app itself.

1 Like

I have thought this would be a nice tracking report to have as well.

A solution is keep the preferences pane open to the garage sale pro tab. You have to keep watching it because it zeros on the last day of the month at midnight.

1 Like

There it is! Thanks. I never checked to GS Pro tab because I purchased the standard version.

@ilja could a button be added to the menu bar to include these? I use both constantly and it maybe a help to other users to have the info readily available.Screen Shot 2020-04-24 at 8.31.58 AM Screen Shot 2020-04-24 at 8.32.23 AM

Or… Maybe add to the Account window???

Neal

1 Like

I never saw that active is already there. The listings started would be a nice addition to that page

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.