Unable to delete size from clothing attributes and now the variations keep asking for unique SKU when they ARE already, but it does not recognize it

Unable to delete size from clothing attributes when wanting to list several sizes as variations, and now the variations keep asking for unique SKU when they ARE already, but it does not recognize it. I am using GarageSale beta v7 release 10

Please try again with Beta 14. I think some or all of the issues you are describing are already fixed.

on beta 14 it still does not give you the option of removing an item size in item specifics, which is necessary if using variations. if this and other issues are not fixed I will be forced to use another program or service. I really do like your product and have used it for probably 5 years now but I have to keep my business going.

Can you export your listing and send it to me (this forum has a direct message function if you like)?

OK I’ve exported the listing to my desktop but it isn’t in a format that is allowed to be uploaded via this forum. I have saved a screenshot of the item specifics. as you will see in version 6 there was a minus (-) next to size, the deletion of which is needed when using size variations, but in v7 beta 14 it is absent. If you can tell me how to upload the actual file I can do that also.

I believe you need to right-click your exported listing and choose “Compress…”. This forum should accept the resulting .zip file.

If this doesn’t work for some reason, here a few questions for you:

• What category and eBay site (.com, .co.uk, .ca) are you using?
  • What are the attribute you are using in your vacation settings (e.g. Size, Color)?

Thanks.

it says the zip file is too large. Any way, if you are trying to list multiple sizes in variations you must have the size removed from item specifics. v7 beta v14 does not have a minus sign there to remove size as is in version 6 currently running.

also I am listing to ebay.com US site

when I try to list size variations it tells me to list a unique sku for each variation, and I am doing just that.

Hi,

can you please try to upload the exported listing to an account like dropbox and send me the link? Here you can register for a free dropbox account:

https://db.tt/3aPtf3G

Thanks,
Paul