Unable to list with variations

Extremely annoying and strange problem. Exist on last beta and previous versions.

when trying to list multi variation item (T-shirt, different colors and sizes) i get this error:

The item cannot be listed or modified. The title and/or description may contain improper words, or the listing or seller may be in violation of eBay policy.

if i will delete some variations WITHOUT changing title and description - it will work. so this is not about “improper words”.
by the way - editing variations in GS is real pain. it is just horrible and extremely buggy :frowning: i need to start from the very beginning to make sure that nothing goes wrong.

please help. i’m stuck with this problem for 2 days and already mad about all of this.

looks like i found solution by myself. and it is really strange. ebay preventing listings where price of one variation is differs too much from others. something new for me…

What’s the exact bothering you exactly? Can you post screenshots/videos where you find GS variation’s editor painful to use?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.