Upgrade my GarageSale to GS7

I am using GarageSale 6.9.8. which I have downloaded via the Apple Store many years ago. I have contacted your team to find out how I can upgrade my software to GS7. I have download GS7 but it says my demo has expired and I was told that I should be able to upgrade but I am having no such luck! The GS6 software keep asking me for a key code which I don’t have because when I downloaded it from the Apple Store and it did not come with it.

I am getting frustrated now as I cannot upload multiple variations because of the EAN code.

Can anyone help?

Regards,

Jay

Did you try to download the latest GS version of 7? The “expire” message is a problem already discussed in this forum and should be fixed

Hi Fedege96,

Yes I have download it and the message is “Trial Version Expired - You have used GarageSale without a license for 30 days. Please buy a license to keep using GarageSale.” It is weird because I have never downloaded on to my Macbook before. When I click on ‘buy license’ it states “Upgrades: No older licenses found. Enter Previous License.” Whereas, I was told, it should detect I have the previous version (via Apple Store), so I could simply upgrade. Now it is telling me I need to buy a new license!

Regards,

Jay

Hello Jay,
did you purchase the version 6, am I right? If so, you have to purchase a new license to upgrade to the 7th… trust me, it worths this money, but you don’t find it in the Apple Store, you have to procede through iwascoding site

Even as a buyer from the GarageSale version from the Mac App Store, you’re eligible for the upgrade option:
Make sure that the GarageSale 6 version from the Mac App Store is installed on your system. It must have been started at least once. Next open GarageSale 7 and choose “Buy License…”. It should offer you the upgrade option for just 19.99. If not, please contact our support (again?).

Please also see point 2 in the FAQs here:

Regards, Kristian

Hi Kristian,

I have sent you an email two weeks ago with screenshots showing the issue I’m facing. It is not detecting that I have a version 6, asking me for the previous license and I have not received no reply until now.

I’ve purchased a full version today because I couldn’t upgrade which I am not happy about. I guess it is a lesson learnt for next time.

Regards,

Jay

I just checked the support system and found 1 ticket from you. All mails in this ticket has been answered. Your last request was how to bulk upload listings and I replied on 1/23/2017.
Did you maybe contact us using a different name/email?

Regards, Kristian

Hi Kristian,

It is fine, I have bought the full version now.

Regards,

Jay

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.