Variations problem

Say i am listing 50 action figures in a variation with one image per variation, I get an error too many pictures when i go over 12 items.
I pressume this is ebay thinking I am using over 12 images per variation when all i am using one image for the variation.

The Variation help file doesn’t seem to indicate what i am doing wrong.

Had a look at the ebays web site listing page and it seems you can and with upto 12 images per variation.

Hi,

you have to select the “Use for …” checkbox for the images you want to use as a variation image (not just as a general picture). Below is a screenshot of the UI in the variations panel.

Thanks,
Paul

I dont seem to have the “Use for” checkbox, I have the “Use on Ebay” checkbox which i am selecting and using.

Hi,

which version of GarageSale are you using?

Thanks,
Paul

Hi
Using 7.0 Beta 47

Thanks

Hi,

can you send me a screenshot of the error message?

Thanks,
Paul

Hi,

thanks, this is an issue in our end. Can you export the listing with the variations and the corresponding inventory items and send them to me (privately)? That would help a lot to fix this.

Thanks,
Paul

Ok thanks will do that this evening.
Another thing related to this, i noticed if I deleted say the last variation it would deselect all the other variations images. Would have to re tick them all again.

Thanks

Hi,

it seems that you have more than the allowed 12 images selected for the variation “Character Family”. I can reproduce the error here and it seems to be correct. You are not allowed to list more than 12 images for one “primary” variation.

What do you think? How many images are selected for “Character Family”?

Thanks,
Paul

Hi
Yes that must be it.
I can’t find out then how to do what I want to do within Garagesale.
Thanks.

Hi,

did you try it with the latest beta from yesterday? This should finally fix the EPS picture count issue.

Thanks,
Paul

Hi
Still the same. I must be doing something wrong.
Sending you listing and inventory.
Thanks.

Won’t let me send file (zip) saying too large.

Hi,

I need a screenshot of the error message and a screenshot, what you have selected for the variation (column) in the images popover (the same screenshot I did some post ago). It seems you have selected more than the 12 allowed images in the popover.

Thanks,
Paul