What is going on with categories?

I went to put up a listing today and all of my categories are now blank! I sell vinyl records and usually it’s under music>records but there is now nothing to select and I can’t put up my listings!

I get an error message when i attempt to upload because there is no condition selected but I can’t select a condition unless i can choose a category!!!

Screen Shot 2021-04-25 at 4.54.22 PM|477x281 Screen Shot 2021-04-25 at 4.49.34 PM Screen Shot 2021-04-25 at 4.49.48 PM

Screen Shot 2021-04-25 at 4.54.22 PM

Try selecting “Update Categories” from the “gear” popup menu, next to the Search field.

This should reload all the category data. The select another listing, just to refresh everything.

Neal

If just selecting “Update Categories” won’t help, please give this a try:

1. Open the GarageSale preferences > Accounts. Click on “Refresh Token” to refresh your eBay access token.
  2. If done, select one of the listings in question and open the category browser. In that browser click on the sprocket icon to update the category data once again.

Regards, Kristian

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.