What's with Ebay?

Sorry about that advice. I had assumed that you were in Europe. Catawiki is best for European sellers and buyers although you can buy and sell from the US. Just not that much going across the pond due to high shipping. I don’t know much about selling from Mexico. eBay may be your best choice. Good luck.

1 Like

That feature is almost done. Will be rolled out with GS 8.1 Beta train.

I sell new clothing. Sense trump has been in office I have lost 45% of sales in the last 3 years. Every year with Obama I doubled my sales every year. Sellers that I have watched for years and learned what to sell have all left. I use to make 4000.00 net a month and dumped all that in to my business for 4 years. I filled up 3 bedrooms with inventory. I had a train of inventory coming in and out my door. Every week I bought 6 50lbs boxes of product if not more to replace what I was selling. This past year I only bought 2 50lbs boxes of product. I have 3 bedrooms full of stuff that suddenly docent sell any more. I also noticed that once Ebay stopped paying to advertise our items on google my sales dropped. Then they stopped giving us as many auctions, but I kept putting them up, and sales dropped dropped drooped. Auctions use to do better then (BUY IT NOWS) BIN. I stopped doing Auctions because GS stopped working on my computer and have no way to list Auctions, and my BIN sales have picked up. I have never had to work so hard to make a dime and have the playing field change constantly. Ebay changes constantly and I now make 1000.00 a month which pays for my Ebay and credit cards that I have not been able to pay off in 3 years. Before that I paid them off every month. When I started I sold our used clothing because we lost weight and didn’t need them taking up our closet. Now I am left with a house full of clothing I cannot sell, no real income, or way to get rid of this monster that takes up my 3 spare bedrooms. Bay use to send me email questioners asking if I would recommend to my friends to sell on Ebay and I would say NO! Now I don’t take their polling because they are not listening to us at all!

We are selling only second hand clothing, not only rare or vintage items. We are thinking on what someone here said, we should drop the quantity and buy only good (expensive) stuff to sell. We are putting in efforts and things are not a disaster yet, but it seems that sales won’t be as dynamic as before. But as often happens, maybe we should change strategy and survive.

Our store is Royal Market Clothing Hub.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.