When I change something in "item specifics", suddenly there is a red!

i didn’t attempt to upload the auction – i just changed an item specific, and then over on the left where the “list” is, there is a red ! as if there were a problem uploading…??? i don’t know if it will actually affect the upload, but i’d hate to find out the hard way…

i got GS 6.9.7 and OSX 10.10.5

Can you please take a screen (cmd-shift-3 or cmd-shift-4) shot and post it here.

-------- Original Message --------

Subject: Re: [iwascoding Help] [GarageSale] When I change something in

“item specifics”, suddenly there is a red!

Date: Wed, December 09, 2015 1:33 pm

To: fonky1@steveemmerman.com

ilja

December 9Can you please take a screen (cmd-shift-3 or cmd-shift-4) shot and post it here.To respond, reply to this email or visit https://help.iwascoding.com/t/when-i-change-something-in-item-specifics-suddenly-there-is-a-red/942/3 in your browser.

Previous Replies

fonky1

December 9i got GS 6.9.7 and OSX 10.10.5fonky1

December 9i didn’t attempt to upload the auction – i just changed an item specific, and then over on the left where the “list” is, there is a red ! as if there were a problem uploading…??? i don’t know if it will actually affect the upload, but i’d hate to find out the hard way…

To respond, reply to this email or visit https://help.iwascoding.com/t/when-i-change-something-in-item-specifics-suddenly-there-is-a-red/942/3 in your browser.To unsubscribe from these emails, visit your user preferences.To stop receiving notifications about this particular topic, click here.

those red exclamation points appeared when i changed, for example, tangerine dream (the first red one) “duration” specific to “double lp”. neil young to “triple lp”. gentle giant i don’t remember – it’s the same as the cinderella one in the picture. maybe i changed something and then changed it back…

What does it say when you verify?

aha, good thinking. all of them (even the non red ones) are coming back error 932, token has a problem…

how do i fix the token?

i got it all figured out.