500 pixels problem. Can't list on eBay UK

Hi,

When Iā€™m trying to list an item I am receiving error ā€œBuyers love large picturesā€¦ they are at least 500 pixelsā€. However my pictures are at least 3500 by 1600 pixels, 3.5 MB. I was trying:

• Resetting computer
  • Resizing pictures using Preview -> Tools
  • Changing file names
  • Using different pictures which worked last week
  • Using random hi res pictures from internet
  • Changing hosting options in Garage Sale Preferences

Nothing works. Please help.

Iā€™m using Mac Mini (mid 2010) OSX 10.2.15 and Garage Sale 7.0.7 (795)

:grin: did you try to check in preferences > ebay > ebay images which photo dimension is set? Is it jpg?

Hi,

Yes it is jpg file and Iā€™ve tried eBay picture service (EPS) with 1200x 800 option (that is greyed out)

Than Iā€™ve checked Garage Sale Picture Server also 1200 x 800 with both options checked (Also upload to eBay and picture pack if free)

I have added additional eBay account in preferences on Sunday and listed one item. When I was trying to list today nothing worked.

I have refreshed access token and re downloaded categories.

Peter

Forgot to add I was checking both .jpg and .jpeg files in various sizes.

Strange, what about creating a listing from the ebay site? Does it work?

Hi,

I have just listed directly from eBay using the same pictures without any problems. I have deleted new user account in GargeSale properties but problem still persists :frowning:

Download last beta version and try again: GarageSale 7.0.8 Beta 6 Released - #2

Hi,

Thank you for your help. I have updated to the latest version using the link provided. Still the same. I have also changed the theme to a different one but it didnā€™t helped tooā€¦

You are welcome. Mmmmh very strange, maybe exporting a listing and sending it to the support might helpā€¦

I have sent an email with exported listing attached to the GarageSale support. Fingers crossed :slight_smile:

What does Appleā€™s preview application say the resolution of your image (dpi) is?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.