7.0.1, ALL Relistied Items Making Duplicate Templates

I Just upgraded the 7.0.1… I re-listed about 30 items with changes, and the templates were duplicated on each listing. So, now there are two of everything I relisted in my templates folder, one Blue and one Grey.

Grey one is ended, blue one is active. If you relisted the listing, it means that auction ended and so you have the grey one. Blue one is the active copy, I suppose…

This is one of the big changes in GS 7. Each running listing on eBay has to correspond to an entry in the listing section of GarageSale.

More information about this change is in the manual:

https://manual.iwascoding.com/gs7/en/Changes_since_GarageSale_6-Listings_in_GarageSale_7_versus_Templates_and_auctions_in_GarageSale_6.html

If you are concerned over cluttering your listing section, you can use the ‘Move original listing to’-option at the bottom-left to the Launch Control window.

Hello, It doesn’t have the ‘Move original listing to’-option at the bottom-left to the Launch Control window when Re-listing, only when Launching a new listing. I need to Re-List, to maintain the placment with eBay… The relist feature is duplicating the listing as well and not giving me the option, to move… so I need to do it manually? Thanks

This topic was automatically closed after 10 days. New replies are no longer allowed.