A few more bugs

Hi,
just to let you aware of some further issue I met…

1. select a huge number of listings (inside many categories and subcategories) > change 30-days to GTC > switch to “advanced” in tab > uncheck “relisting” > switch back to “option” > duration is “blank” (like different durations are selected) although I changed it to GTC > try to open the window: what’s that??

1. select a huge number of listings (inside many categories and subcategories) > change 30-days to GTC > switch to “advanced” in tab > uncheck “relisting” > switch back to “option” > if switching from “option” to “advanced” take some time, doing the contrary (from “advanced” to “option”) takes much more and let GS freezing with spinning ball.

2. select a huge number of listings that are ALREADY all GTC (inside many categories and subcategories) AND make sure there is at least one listing inside that is on a different ebay site (like .com between all other .it) > check that “duration” is set to GTC (it is since all listings are already GTC ) > switch to “advanced” > switch back to “option” > now the “duration” is blank, but inside all listings are GTC. If you unselect and reselect again, GTC is correctly displayed.

I guess that all has to do with having items from multiple sites selected. We’ll look into this.

Hello @ilja !
Happy to hear from you! That’s very fine, thank you, so that’s not only me that see this strange thing! I hope everything will be fixed.

Have a nice evening
Federico

@ilja :neutral_face: I found one more bug. Last version is quite full of issue…

So, while GS is relisting (automatically) and you try to fill the tracking code number in order section, it continuously loss the selection of the field (tell me if I explained well or not). See the video… I had to copy and paste the code because every time I selected the field, almost immediately it lost the selection and I was not able to write. Please fix this soon… thank you.

video

This bug is really annoying and is wasting my time and patience while I need to prepare orders. Is there any fix on the way? More again, while GS is relisting, I cannot copy the address because it lost almost immediately the selection…

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.