Accessing SKU in javascript?

I can read and write SKU in my javascript but I cannot enable SKU checkbox. I.e. when I set SKU the I see that this number appears in this listing’s Options:SKU field but it’s grayed out. I have tried to set useSku prop to True (not documented) just like other properties have it but it didn’t do anything. See attached screenshot. Is there a way to enable/disable SKU from javascript or is it something that was forgotten to be exposed via javascript? Thanks!

Screenshot 2024-02-27 at 1.00.40 PM

Maybe the SKU checkbox (and “Uses SKU” Smart Group field?) is no longer needed???

There is NO checkbox on the eBay “Revise listing” website page for the Custom label (SKU) field, see photo below.

Neal

Thank you for the reply! Then this is a bug in GS because GS has this checkbox and only allows entering SKU after you click on it, otherwise it’s grayed out. But in javascript I can set SKU without “checking” this checkbox. It’s a question to the devs really.

Sorry, we forgot to expose this listing property to JavaScript. Next alpha release (or the one after that) should include it.

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you very much!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.