Add product details to the listing :(

So, second post so my apologies…

Have been playing a little and getting more in depth with GS today and have been trying to do variations listings, now the tricky part is done and i have arranged this listing although when i go to publish it asks me to ‘add product details to the listing’ - i can not find anything similar nor can i circumvent this request :frowning:

Knowing this i just pulled a random, similar, item to populate the product field and it is STILL ASKING for the add of product details… argh what am i missing? must i have the product listing? must i have a barcode? i am sure i am just overcomplicating something, but would love some guidance, please…

Came across similar post here: Add Product Details from eBay Catalog. How? although was resolved in a private email so unsure of answer…

Can we get around the product having to be included?

Help, please…

Hi, could you post a screenshot of that eBay error?

You probably just have to click on “Product” in the “Options” Inspector and select a corresponding product from eBay’s product cataloque there.

Regards, Kristian

Hi Kristian,

Thanks for speedy reply mate, after a little sleep and revisiting the issue i noticed that i could actually push through the error (exclamation point error) and it would post without trying to find a relevant product - thankfully, as there wasnt any similar product…

Thanks again mate and Happy New Year.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.