All auctions say "ebay uk not listed yet"

All of my auctions now say “ebay uk not listed yet” and I cant revise any of them, using v8.3.3
Any ideas?
Thanks

try refreshing your TOKEN?

Tried that, no change

I am running 8.3.6. There are a couple updates

As rlmartin already mentioned updating to the latest version is a good idea.
Also, what is the staus of the listing you’re referring to? What listing icon does it have?

You can only revise a listing that is currently running, that’s why I am asking.
If unsure, you find an icon legend in GarageSale’s HELP menu.

Regards, Kristian

Updated to v8.3.6, yes the auctions I want to revise are definitely live, green border,

But I cannot Revise them ?

You could give the “Update All Listings” command from the Listing menu a try.

Regards, Kristian

Wont that change available quantities etc

Will the license affect it? I had v7, then v8 came up cheap on bundlehunt so I’m using that now.

Any fix for this? It’s becoming a problem now.

Is it possible to downgrade to v7 ?

Hello, anyone there ?

I remember them telling someone that down grading to 7 doesn’t work because of the drastic data base changes unless you have a backup file that wasn’t upgraded to 8

I am assuming that there’s an issue with your eBay token preventing GarageSale from updating the listing states.
It might be required to renew the eBay token completely:

Remove your eBay account from the GarageSale preferences > Accounts, restart your Mac and then re-add your eBay account.

If this won’t help, please give this a try:
Quit GarageSale if running.
Open the macOS “Keychain Access” application and enter “GarageSale eBay Account” in the search field. (If you don’t find anything try it with “ebay token”.)
Right-click on the eBay account token in the Keychain and select “Delete”.
If done, restart your Mac, start GarageSale and add/refresh your eBay access tokens in the GarageSale preferences > Accounts.

Downgrading to GarageSale 7 does not make sense imo.

Regards, Kristian

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.