All the design properties in every listing in GS has gone blank

All the design properties in every listing in GS has gone blank. Everything is blank. no designs what so ever. The pictures are there and drop zone but nothing else. Any ideas how to get them back? I have customized the pro designs so a short cut back would be neat. I tried to download from ebay but the design properties don’t come back.

Are referring to a listing that you imported from eBay?
The problem with listings imported from eBay is that the whole source code of the item description gets downloaded. This includes the code for the listing design and the embded images (image URLs).

That’s why you can’t edit description, design and design properties as you can with a listing created in GarageSale.

It might help to enable the “Remove design from description” option in the import panel. Once imported you can add a design and define design properties as you are used to.
https://manual.iwascoding.com/gs8/en/Listings_Section-Importing_from_eBay.html

Regards, Kristian

No, everything was totally blank. I rebuilt all my properties and did a bulk edit to fix them.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.