Any thoughts on eBay's Business policies?

Hi there,

I’m wondering if anybody gave the business policy feature that debuted in GarageSale 6.8 a try?

Do you have some thoughts on it?

Regards,
Ilja

I am using the business policy feature in GS. It works great except for one thing: I had business policies with one of my eBay accounts for a few days and then eBay took them away so I don’t have them now. But GS still shows them as if I still have them. It’s not a problem for me I just ignore them but GS should have updated itself I think. I have two other eBay accounts and use the business policies on both of them and GS handles it just fine.

Hi r_l,

in the Inspector you can click on the business policy icon(s) (the icon with the three dots) and select “update profiles”. Did you already try this?

Regards, Kristian

I had a very long list of policies and I’m not sure I ever scrolled all the way to the bottom and saw that option. I have tried it now and it does not seem to be working. All the policies are still there. I am editing a template and the choosing the inspector and click on one of the business policies and clicking the UPDATE at the bottom. Is this the right way?

What I would try is to update first. However, it might also be a good idea to refresh your eBay token in the GarageSale preferences>Accounts.

Regards, Kristian