Attempts to Use Drop Zone Yield Only "Product Image"

Most of the time, when I try to use Drop Zone to put in images, I get nothing in the DZ but instead get a small box that contains “Product Image” outside any DZ box.

I cannot figure out what triggers it. Nor can I delete it. I’m pretty sure it’s a simple answer, but I can’t figure it out. :frowning:

Product Image

It seems that the image no longer exists (or can’t be loaded). Is that maybe a listing that you imported from eBay?
If unsure, feel free to export it (File menu) and then post it here as a zip file.

It exists – and in the same folder as the top picture. It loads fine when I go to preview it. That’s what baffles me. I have hundreds of listings to do, and most of them have this problem. :frowning:

I didn’t import it from eBay, but rather from my computer which has these images scattered all over the place. What a headache!

I tried again, but now I get the “product image” box (outside the place the photo should be) and this error message: “Could not coerce an item to class NSData.”

I would gladly to you but am unclear. The images? The listing from GS? Or both?

Thank you, kristian!

GS Photo error message

Please export that specific listing by using the “Export listing” command from GarageSale’s “File” menu.
You then compress (zip) the export file by right-clicking on it in Finder and selecting the “compress…” command.
Attach that compressed (.zip) file to your answering post.

Maybe it gives us some clues if we can have a look at your listing.

Thank you kristian. Your patience is amazing!

1940s Chunky Brooch : 2 Flowers On Stem, Blue & Green Glass Cabochon Centers.gslisting.zip (876.4 KB)

Thank you for sharing the listing.
I opened it in GarageSale and then checked Editor Mode. There you can clearly see that one image file is missing, highlighted here:

Bildschirmfoto 2024-03-29 um 15.11.04

I don’t know why it is missing (maybe it couldn’t be downloaded from eBay?) and I am afraid the only thing you can do here is to delete that image box in order to fix the listing.

Thank you, kristian.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.