Attribute panel issue

Hi,
I read a lot about attribute panel issues and (unfortunately), since I am going to list something in ebay.com, I had to face with attribute too. The panel has a very annoying issue that seems to happen very often but apparently randomly.
When you click on “attribute” in right hand column, the pop up windows open. Sometimes, it opens differently: a separated window instead of the usual “linked” pop-up one. As soon as this separated window opens, it shakes and in bottom line I read “selected listing: (null)”. If I fill information and close the window, it does not save information (see “aluminum”, I had to close and reopen two times). When I opened it for the third time, it finally opened the usual “linked” pop-up window and information saved correctly.
Now I understand those users who had troubles with attributes :sweat_smile:

Federico

I was able to get rid of this issue by keeping the Attribute window open at all times. I use two monitors which helps with spacing, but I always keep attributes open to the side of the main interface window. Does this help you as well?

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.