Banner cut off In App

Hi Kristian,

I’m using the universal pro design template and my header image gets cut off when viewing in IN-APP or on Mobile. Any ideas on how to fix this?
here is a link to my store

Wanted to know if you would work your footer magic again in regards to my in item banner within the garage sale template. The banner size is the same but I had a new banner designed and it takes up more space than the original one. I’ve attached a screenshot of what I’m referring to.

Here’s the updated footer code you gave me that fixed the issue the first time.

.gs-prouniversal .gs-storeNameSlogan {background-size: auto 70%; background-position: center bottom;} @media only screen and (min-width: 415px) { .gs-prouniversal .gs-storeNameSlogan {background-size: auto 100%; background-position: center center;} }

This code should work better with your new header graphic:

<style>
.gs-prouniversal .gs-storeNameSlogan {background-size: auto 50%; background-position: center bottom;}
@media only screen and (min-width: 415px) { .gs-prouniversal .gs-storeNameSlogan {background-size: auto 100%; background-position: center center;} }
</style>

Regards, Kristian

Thanks Kristian that worked! From looking at the change I guess its safe to say I can just adjust the 50% accordingly?

Thanks again!!

Yes, absolutely!

Regards, Kristian

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.