Bug when bulk editing listings

Hello,
since some days (probably since I downloaded the 7.0.5 beta version) I am having troubles if I want to edit in advance inspector a bulk of listings. When I select a group of listings and click on advance (middle button in inspector) GS does not show at all the advance page. I made a video to show you what I mean.
I hope you could fix it soon since I am use to edit the relist feature in bulk, but if I cannot display the advance page in inspector I cannot do this in bulk but only one by one…

Hope to hear soon from you
Federico

Video on dropbox

It’s happening to me too sometimes, but I haven’t been able to identify why it happens sometimes but not other times. I was hoping I could figure that out before reporting it but I’ve been too busy! I agree it started after the last beta download.

Hello @etb222,
thank you for confirming it!
You are perfectly right and maybe I found where the problem is from!!! This issue appears only with newly created listings (after I install the beta version), while if I select a bulk of “old” created listing (before beta version) it works without problem and I can switch to advance tab without problem.
Besides I noticed this:

• if I select only one listing, I can switch between option>advance>properties without any problem, with old and new listing;
  • if I select a bulk of listings while inspector is displaying advance tab, I can adjust any info and it works (with old and new listings)
  • if I select a bulk of listings while inspector is not displaying advance tab, I cannot display advance but only option and properties (only with new listings, it works with old=created before beta was installed)

Hope this helps
Federico

Ok, thanks for the tips!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.