Can I Delete GS7 - Image Library 7Gb!

Hi all

I’m using GS8 - but whilst trying to clear some space on my drive I found the image library for GS7 has over 7Gb of photos. Would these have all been copied over when I upgraded to GS8 - so can I delete GS7 or the images contained within the folder to free up this space and not lose anything? Thanks!

UPDATE: Just to add, I’ve found three image folders:

Library>ApplicationSupport>GarageSale>AuctionImages (5.01Gb)

Library>Containers>com.iwascoding.garagesale7>Data>Library>ApplicationSupport>GarageSale>ImageLibrary (7.61Gb)

Library>Containers>com.iwascoding.garagesale8>Data>Library>ApplicationSupport>GarageSale>ImageLibrary (7.47Gb)

If all our listings have been successfully transferred to GarageSale 8 (and if you have a system backup), feel free to delete the databases of older GarageSale versions.

That must be the database of the old GarageSale 6, maybe older.

Just make sure you don’t delete the GarageSale 8 database (com.iwascoding.garagesale8) by accident :wink:

Regards, Kristian

1 Like

Thanks Kristian :smiley:

GS8 contains all of the auctions I listed going back to 2009.

I deleted:

Library>ApplicationSupport>GarageSale>AuctionImages

and

Library>Containers>com.iwascoding.garagesale7

Restarted and I now have an extra 12Gb :smiley:

Library>ApplicationSupport>GarageSale contains just over 1Gb of files, are they all associated with GS6 and can they go too? The folder was created in 2014.

Thanks!

Yes, that’s your old GS6 database and can be deleted.

Regards, Kristian

1 Like

Thanks Kristian

I now have an extra 13.5Gb to fill :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.