Can I Delete GS7 - Image Library 7Gb!

Hi all

Iโ€™m using GS8 - but whilst trying to clear some space on my drive I found the image library for GS7 has over 7Gb of photos. Would these have all been copied over when I upgraded to GS8 - so can I delete GS7 or the images contained within the folder to free up this space and not lose anything? Thanks!

UPDATE: Just to add, Iโ€™ve found three image folders:

Library>ApplicationSupport>GarageSale>AuctionImages (5.01Gb)

Library>Containers>com.iwascoding.garagesale7>Data>Library>ApplicationSupport>GarageSale>ImageLibrary (7.61Gb)

Library>Containers>com.iwascoding.garagesale8>Data>Library>ApplicationSupport>GarageSale>ImageLibrary (7.47Gb)

If all our listings have been successfully transferred to GarageSale 8 (and if you have a system backup), feel free to delete the databases of older GarageSale versions.

That must be the database of the old GarageSale 6, maybe older.

Just make sure you donโ€™t delete the GarageSale 8 database (com.iwascoding.garagesale8) by accident :wink:

Regards, Kristian

1 Like

Thanks Kristian :smiley:

GS8 contains all of the auctions I listed going back to 2009.

I deleted:

Library>ApplicationSupport>GarageSale>AuctionImages

and

Library>Containers>com.iwascoding.garagesale7

Restarted and I now have an extra 12Gb :smiley:

Library>ApplicationSupport>GarageSale contains just over 1Gb of files, are they all associated with GS6 and can they go too? The folder was created in 2014.

Thanks!

Yes, thatโ€™s your old GS6 database and can be deleted.

Regards, Kristian

1 Like

Thanks Kristian

I now have an extra 13.5Gb to fill :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.