Cant add specfic

Hello everyone… any one having this problem at all?

I cant add anything into style… the + button doesnt work… nor does double clicking anywhere…

All the best

Please let me know what eBay sited category this is.

Oh, and what GarageSale version? :slight_smile:
Regards, Kristian

That would be helpful wouldn’t it. hahah sorry about that yeah ( image attached )
Screenshot 2022-05-17 at 11.31.19 (UK)

v - 9.0.3 (1426)

All the best

I selected the same eBay site and category but for me adding/removing attributes to the “Style” specific works like a charm. There seems to be no problem with the eBay category data.

If you create a new listing from scratch does it work then for you?

Regards, Kristian

Hey Kristian. Ah thats odd… Added a new one today & have the same problem… Shoul di maybe try refreshing the tokan maybe? see if that does anything…

Quick question while im here… the Mobile description… Looks like you pass over the mark up so its reads nicely… How many characters does that max out at with GS?? see sreenshot… the box is what the description shows

all he best

Sure, please give this a try:

1. Open the GarageSale preferences > Accounts. Click on “Refresh Token” to refresh your eBay access token.
  2. If done, select one of the listings in question and open the category browser. In that browser click on the sprocket icon to update the category data.

Hey, yea the update category data done it… not sure what was happenign there…

Could you let me know re: the mobile description

In general this “mobile summary” is generated by eBay. However, as far as I know, under some circumstances GarageSale tries to provide eBay with the first 800 characters of your listing description which eBay then uses to generate that summary.

Hiya, yeah i know it sends over the schema mark up…

Ah right, so even though it should use the 1st 800, ebay still decides if to show it all really?

All the best

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.