Can't list because of "Improper words"

So I am having problems with the first version and just downloaded your link to the new version and still have the same problem. Eg: I can’t list to ebay at all as I keep getting an error message that "The item cannot be listed or modified. The title and/or description may contain improper words, or the listing or seller may be in violation of eBay policy."
However I just went back to GarageSale classic and put a new listing as a test and it went straight thru. So until I hear back from support I will be using the old garage sale, but how do I make sure the hmttp code isn’t on the listings?
(Sorry about hijacking this thread, can’t remember how to start a new one)

That warning might depend on two things: or you are using a word banned by ebay (please provide title) or your account has some restriction by ebay (probably because ebay removed several times some of your listings, I suppose due to that “word”). Anyway, it does (should) not depend on GS but on ebay side.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.