Cant Update Shipping Profiles in 6.9.7

Hi, I use GarageSale for Ebay Canada (.ca) website and have predefined the Shipping, Returns and Payment Profiles on the Ebay website and it WORKS WONDERFULLY!!

The trouble im having is that recently, i created an auction to list on Ebay USA. I predefined the Shipping, Returns and Payment Profiles on the Ebay USA (.com) website. But i can seem to get the three dots to pop up in the USA auctions in GarageSale. I have selected Preferences > Discount Profiles > Update Now and shut GS down and started it several times and nothing.

Solved! I went to Preferences and changed sites to Ebay USA then Update Profiles and Voila!

Thanks for all your guys! Hmmm … now if i could just find the delte button around here?

Whens this new 7 gonna be ready anyways? Just how ready is it?

I think we are feature complete. We are ironing out the reported bugs by now.

The faster we get your bug reports, the sooner GarageSale 7.0 will be ready. :wink:

Am i able to run 7 alongside 6.9.7? I wouldnt mind taking a look at it & reporting bugs ,but i need a stable release to continue my work.

Yes. GS7 will copy your GS 6 database and convert it to the new database format on first start. After that, both application are completely independent and can by run side by side.