Description not imported from inventory to listing GS7

Hi everyone.
I use “new list from inventory” tool and it is very powerful, but when importing description, it just says: {{item.inventoryProductDescription}}
Am i wrong in something?
Furthermore, is there a possibility to add fixed descriptions for each list? Like payment or postage conditions, so that i don’t have to copy and paste them each time.
Thank you :slight_smile:

That’s fine, to see how it looks expanded, press the control and the alt keys on your keyboard simultaneously in GarageSale’s Preview mode.

Yes, please take a look at the “Text Snippet” feature!:
https://manual.iwascoding.com/gs7/en/Listings_Section-Text_Snippets.html

Regards, Kristian

The link doesn’t work :frowning:

Better again, you can write them in preferenze>generale>piè di pagina so every listing will automatically show the message in the bottom of the description. Very useful and time saving…

It’s a known problem of the online manual site, try again and again and after a while it will work

Everything is working :slight_smile: thank you very much.
Another question: is there a way to remove pictures from the list?
I mean: i put a picture in the inventory and than it moves to the list, but actually it is duplicated once in the ebay picture section, and another one in the description.
Is there a way not to duplicate it?
Thank you very much :slight_smile:

Hi Alberto,

you could select the “No Images” layout option in the design browser.

Regards, Kristian

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.