Design Store not loading

The design store won’t load. Spinning ball for 2+ hours “loading design…”
GS 8.x registered under different name than 7.x versions, but I still should be able to open the store & buy more designs.

Appreciate the help!

Paula

I just tried it here but for me the Design Store is loading perfectly fine.

Do you maybe get an error message when you open the design browser/design store?
Is there anything non-standard about your internet connection or do you use tools or extensions that could block your network?

Regards, Kristian

I get no error message. There is nothing blocking internet access.

I could not buy a license last week through the app. You said it was because I had expired credit cards. I had to buy it via your external My Commerce site.

Version seven.x had my license first name as PW. When I bought the 8.X license from digital river I had to match my credit card first name Paula. Then when I got the 8 license, the name was PW, but it would not accept that, and I had to put in Paula to initiate license and use GS.

My previous purchased pro template shows up & is usable.

So this is a real mess. I can’t access your server because of expired cc#, I have 2 first names on my license info with GS. There is nothing I can do to resolve this. Some hand coding changes have to be made at your end.

Paula

It would be helpful if you could send us some system logs. Here’s what to do:

1. Open the application “Console” located in Applications/Utilities. (You can also simply use the Spotlight search to find/open “Console”.)
  2. Put “GarageSale” into the filter field in the upper right corner. (Without the quotes) The “filter” field looks like a search field.
  3. In GarageSale try to open the Design Store and wait a few seconds.
  4. In the “Console” utility select all the lines and then copy them (to copy it just select “Copy” from the “Edit” menu)
  5. Create a new file with the application “TextEdit” and paste the copied text. (to paste it just select “Paste” from the “Edit” menu)
  6. Attach the text file and send it to support or post it here.

Regards, Kristian

Hi — this os from “system log"

(Attachment parker - design store.rtf is missing)

From the system log

parker design store.txt (538 Bytes)

Are you sure the Date/Time settings of your Mac are correct? (I have asked this before in a support mail if I am not mistaken.)
The logs say “July 25” that’s why I am asking.

Regards, Kristian

Hi — my date/time is correct - only wanted to add GS location services. Then a reboot.

Opened GS, opened console, clicked on design store - spinning wheel - the this error message appeared in system log:
Jul 25 12:16:07 iMac GarageSale[2563]: ERROR: could not fetch external data: Error Domain=IHPaymentErrorDomain Code=0 “Could not communicate with the server. Please try again later.” UserInfo={IHPDetailedDescriptionKey=XML validation error for action: TransactionProductInfoRequest, NSLocalizedDescription=Could not communicate with the server. Please try again later., NSUnderlyingError=0x6000011bd170 {Error Domain=NSXMLParserErrorDomain Code=1 "Failed to parse the XML resource ‘http://www.iwascoding.com/ihpayment/gateway/xsd

Just rebooted & opened GS got this error: Some of your purchased listing designs couldn’t be loaded. Your copy of GarageSale is not yet registered or the design was licensed by a different user.

Finally got a log with correct date/time after clearing all the logs & rebooting:

Jul 26 12:20:45 iMac GarageSale[1591]: updating metadata for class: GSEbayCategory
Jul 26 12:20:45 iMac GarageSale[1591]: updating fts metadata for class: GSEbayCategory
Jul 26 12:20:54 iMac GarageSale[1591]: ERROR: could not fetch external data: Error Domain=IHPaymentErrorDomain Code=0 “Could not communicate with the server. Please try again later.” UserInfo={IHPDetailedDescriptionKey=XML validation error for action: TransactionProductInfoRequest, NSLocalizedDescription=Could not communicate with the server. Please try again later., NSUnderlyingError=0x60000b118ba0 {Error Domain=NSXMLParserErrorDomain Code=1 "Failed to parse the XML resource ‘http://www.iwascoding.com/ihpayment/gateway/xsd’.
Jul 26 12:21:04 iMac GarageSale[1591]: updating metadata for class: GSEbayCondition

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.